Brochures & Marketing Materials
Put your marketing materials to work.
Business cards, brochures and flyers are more than information. Your business marketing materials "introduce" you - even BEFORE the customer reads what's inside.
If your marketing materials are inconsistent or outdated, they are not helping your business. Everything you send out refects on your company. Be sure that you are projecting the right professional image.
Learn how better marketing materials can increase your profits without breaking your budget.Find out More
Deliver your message
Use a great font ... Pick the right colors ... Craft an eye-catching design.
With our years of experience, 11 Fingers can design your letterhead, business cards, brochures, power point presentations, sign-age, displays, product labels, promotional packages - and, well, just about any other graphic product you need to tell the story of your brand.
What kind of brochure do I need?
Brochures can be created in many styles and sizes. The choice of format will depend upon the information you want to include, the target audience for your brochure, how you will distribute your brochure.
- Response to inquiries: Once a potential customer contacts you for more information, you are ready to send a TRIFOLD or BOOKET to explain more about your company, your products and your services. This type of brochure needs to look professional, be well organized and contain enough information to complete the sale.
- Leave Behind/Sales Tool: This brochure has enough information to stand "on its own" after your meeting with the client. It can be part of your discussion with the customer directly, showing examples of your products or services and providing "talking points". Usually this type of brochure gets saved and passed on, doing more work for you "on its own".
- Point of Sale: This type of brochure is found at trade shows or storefronts. Often placed in a display rack at eye level or on a counter top they are usually either double sided RACK CARDS or BI FOLD brochures on thinner paper. The purpose is to get the customer interested, but it's a conversation starter designed to inspire them to learn more.
- Hand Out Flyer: This is the simplest type of brochure. Often ONE PAGE or SMALL FORMAT is enough to get your message across - introduce your company product or service and state how to contact you and "learn more".
Choosing the right format for your company materials depends upon your unique audience. Not everyone needs a trifold brochure or pocket folder. 11 Fingers will help you evaluate your current materials and work with you to create compelling and consistent marketing to target your preferred customer. We can create the right graphics, help you with content and even get your materials printed and shipped right to your door.
Do I need a business card?
In today's digital marketplace, clients often wonder if they need a business card. While a business card does contain your contact information, it is not the only reason to have one. The business card is still the most effective direct marketing tool.
A great business card. . .
- . . . provides a "legitimacy" to your business as a professional.
- . . . gets passed on, continuing your marketing to new contacts.
- . . . is an inexpensive leave behind sales tool for your contacts.
Of course, if your card just blends in with the rest, you've missed the marketing value of a business card. Let us help you design a custom business card that sets you apart and tells your customers not only who you are, but also the quality and professionalism of your business.